After a general introduction about proposal writing, we discuss in smaller groups simultaneously per field a Horizon 2020 proposal that has been evaluated by the European Commission in the past, guided by an experienced evaluator and the NCP(s) of this field.
The Horizon 2020 domains for which an interactive workshop will be organised, are:
- Societal Challenge 1: Health, demographic change and wellbeing;
- Societal Challenge 2: Food Security, Sustainable Agriculture and Forestry, Marine, Maritime and Inland Water Research and the Bioeconomy;
- Societal Challenge 3: Secure, clean and efficient energy;
- Societal Challenge 5: Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials;
- Societal Challenge 6: Europe in a changing world – inclusive, innovative and reflective societies;
- Industrial leadership: Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Biotechnology, and Advanced Manufacturing and Processing (NMBP).
The target public are researchers from companies, universities, research organisations, public institutes, etc. that are less experienced in proposal writing for Horizon 2020 actions but are interested in participating in.
Registration to this event is open until 8 October, though it is recommended not to wait to register as seats are limited. The session targets research & innovation applicants based in Belgium. NCPs reserve the right to decline any registration.
Do not hesitate to contact one of the organizers should you have any question:
Pascale Van Dinter
NCP Flanders :
Ann Van Hauwaert
Ji-Hyeon KIM VANGUERS